Thanks & Regards,
Greetings from the IIM Indore
Wish you all a very Happy New Year…
First of all I would like to thank to all of you for your kind cooperation for making INDEST-AICTE workshop and SIS 2008 conference a grand success.
I take this opportunity to thank all the members of the Programme Advisory Committee, National Advisory Committee, Local Organizing Committee, Invited Guests, Speakers & Working Committee members for their role in making the conference a great success. I wish to express my gratitude to my colleagues in the library for their valuable help & support.
I am grateful to many individuals, institutions & sponsors for their support in making this workshop and conference a great success.
I have received a no. of feedback ( from participants which I have uploaded to the SIS 2008 conference blog for your kind information…..!! Keep sending your feedbacks.
I have received lot of queries, the response to the queries are given below:
1. Photographs: The photographs of the workshop and conference have been uploaded to the blog (http://sis2008conference.blogspot.com/
2. Newspaper Clippings: The newspaper clipping of the workshop and conference have been uploaded to the SIS2008 Blog. To access the same please follow the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/ksatpathy/SIS2008InMedia
3. Report of the Conference: A short report of the conference has been uploaded to the site. To access the same please follow the link.
4. PPTs: The PPTs of the workshop and conference have been uploaded to the SIS2008 Blog & to other site. Pl. log in to: http://www.slideshare.net/ksatpathy/slideshows
5. Certificates: Due to some printing mistakes we have asked the printer to reprint the certificates. We are hoping to get the same by 5th January 2009 and the certificates will be dispatched to the outside participants on 6th January 2009 and all the local participants are requested to collect the same from us or from DAVV Library after 7th.
6. Workshop Proceedings: All the received full paper will be reviewed and we will publish the papers in an edited book format, which will be published by a reputed publishing company. The details of the same will be sent to you shortly.
7. Printed report: However in the meantime we are planning to bring out a printed report consisting of invited lectures, photographs, newspaper clippings, participants list & this will be send to all of you. In this context, I would like to request all the paper presenters to send 1-2 pages summary of their papers for inclusion in the report.
Looking forward to receive similar cooperation in 2009 also.
Thanks and Regards
Kishor C. Satpathy
Workshop Director & Organising Secy, SIS 2008.